Friday, March 14, 2008



What was I thinking? Size 1 needles? Seriously? There is absolutely no way these will be done far enough down to actually do the heel flap tomorrow at class.



Of course it probably would have helped if I had worked on it more this week but that didn't happen. I won't mention the preemie hat I worked on. ::Ahem:: After looking over the progress of the socks I had a brief urge to dive into another easy, little preemie hat, but I resisted. Avoidance won't get these socks done, as I've proved all to well this week.

I'm not too sure about the yarn yet. I liked it in the hank, loved it when it was wound into balls but I'm a little iffy on it knit up in the socks. I better get off this computer and get back to work. We'll see how far I can get before class tomorrow...

No comments: