Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I felt bad for the poor two-at-a-time socks which have been a bit neglected over my excitement for the Hibiscus for Hope socks. I haven't posted any photos of their current state so I thought I should. I need to get out my tape measure and check because I'm awfully close to the decreases for the toes. The end is in sight! It drives me crazy to have more than one project at a time going on so I might have to finish these up real quick and then get back to the Hibiscus. We'll see...






2 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are so pretty! I love the colorway.

MezzoDiva said...

Those are very cool. I really like the way the striping changes at the heel! I am often not pleased with the way a self-striping yarn does that when you have fewer stitches in a row/round, but I like this alot!